Subject: FW: Invitation to HU PRES High Level Conference on Organ Donation and Transplantation
From: "Agne Nettan-Sepp" <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info"
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 09:35:23 +0300

Tere,

Edastan Ungari eesistumise kõrgetasemelise konverentsi kutse.

Tervitades

Agne

Agne Nettan-Sepp
Permanent Representation of Estonia to the EU
Counsellor for Health Affairs
+32 2227 3926 | +32 491 992 799

Rue Guimard 11/13 | 1040 Brussels

*** ATTENTION *** This e-mail and its attachments may contain official
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any
dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the
intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.

From: Váradi Kornélia dr. - BEU <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2024 3:56 PM
To: Agne Nettan-Sepp <[email-masked]>
Cc: HUPRES_HC_SOC (BM) <[email-masked]>; Kontor Csaba - BEU
<[email-masked]>; Almer Kitti - BEU <[email-masked]>;
Szepessy Edit - BEU <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to HU PRES High Level Conference on Organ Donation and
Transplantation

Dear Agne,

Attached you will find our invitation to the high-level conference on
organ donation and transplantation, scheduled for the 11th of July in
Budapest, under the auspices of the Hungarian Presidency.

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in forwarding this invitation
to your Minister of Health and relevant departments at your earliest
convenience.

Kind regards,

The Hungarian Presidency Team